Sunday, February 21, 2010

kangaroo

Copperbox revision 1142.

I've added a separate VDoc type to JoinPrint to represent multi-line documents. This is because horizontal documents track their (horizontal) width. Previously, vertically stacking documents just combined both widths - this was a known bug, but I had rather forgotten about it.

I could track say max width, first width or last width, but none of them seem ideal and seems to make better sense to have a separate multi-line doc type (VDoc) instead. This does change the interface a bit though - previously it was more or less compatible with PPrint.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.