Wednesday, December 16, 2009

kangaroo

Copperbox revision 1024.

I've now added the withinRegion operation - this is the important one as it enables random access. I've decided to allow it to only access regions within the current region rather than regions anywhere in the file. This is so that the nesting in the program reflects the region movement - i.e. the top level parser sees the whole file (array) and nesting within the parser nests the accessible regions with the array.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.