Monday, December 21, 2009

kangaroo

Copperbox revision 1040.

I've changed the 'region' parsers - giving them Italian names (hopefully grammatically correct ones). The idea was to use the music terms 'da capo', 'dal segno' but they didn't quite fit my purposes so I contrived my own dalpunto, alfine (there is the musical term 'al fine') and alfermata.

alfermata is a new one - and alfine which was interecto had the wrong behaviour so it has been corrected.

1. dalpunto - 'from the point'
Run the parser within a region and return to where you came from.

2. alfine - 'to the end'
Run the parser within a region and jump to the right-end of the region after the parse.

3. alfermata - 'to the stop'
Run the parser within a region, the cursor remains wherever the parse finished.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.