Saturday, March 28, 2009

HNotate

Copperbox revision 519.

Time for some work on HNotate...

I have a new scheme the uses CPS to build documents and allow the environment to be changed at different levels of nesting. Essentially it is Danvy's printf but with state passed around as an extra argument within the CPS and Doc as the underlying type rather than String. There are two new operations local to go to a new nesting level and update to change the state within the current nesting level.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.