Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HMinCaml

Copperbox revision 507.

HMinCaml now uses UUAG. I've only changed alpha renaming to use UUAG, so converting the work done so far to attribute grammars is going to be challenging, then there are the modules that I hadn't really made a start on.

Maybe I'll regret this, but I hope that once I've written it with an attribute grammar it will be more convenient to then change to the work to a different little language.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.