Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ZBmp

Copperbox revision 432.

More work on the mono bitmap version of ZBmp.

It's now a bit smarter about overlay indexes - the data is in a flat array of bytes but pixels are addressable by their row and column, which uses both array and bit addressing via the Bits class (reversed as the data is stored by MSB rather than LSB).

All that said, the code quality is really quite low. But, as I've spent the last three days working on addressing schemes and combinators that bore no fruit, committing something that works (just) is a relief.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.