Sunday, January 4, 2009

OpenVG binding

Copperbox revision 394.

Latest updates to the Haskell OpenVG binding. The most salient change is I'm making sure I'm working to the 1.0.1 spec (which is the revision Shiva-VG targets). Previously I'd been using the 1.1 spec as it was the one I originally downloaded.

I don't think using the wrong version of the spec has actually made me waste any time, but gosh there really is a lot of work to do. I'd imagined it would take me a couple of days at most, after all Ivan Leben did the hard work of writing the implementation, and Sven Panne did the hard work of the Haskell OpenVG binding which I'm cribbing from to do the OpenVG one. But as I do more I realize there's more to do... much more.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.