Saturday, August 29, 2015

Payasan

I've added linebreaking to ABC output so that it only prints four bars per line.

It's an intention I have for Payasan that the score output should be good enough for "feedback" whilst using the system, but real scores are expected to be hand edited after generation. Fixing line length to four bars rather than making it configurable seems in tune with this.

My previous designs for score languages have always suffered from having too many configuration options.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.