Friday, August 28, 2015

Payasan

I've added rudimentary MIDI output to Payasan.

The implementation is hacked together from code in the initial version of Payasan, at some point I'd like to be able to have notes with individual velocity control and also to represent swing / quantization, so I'm not too unhappy that this code is quite rough (it will be replaced).

That said I suspect it has some errors as the demo "tune" isn't in the register I expect.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.