Tuesday, January 7, 2014

config-check

Copperbox revision 3072.

I've implemented a new combinator imall to apply a checker to all members of an IntMap based an all in Data.List. Unfortunately imall has an operational leak when combined with pattern matching on cases - we must know that uninteresting cases have to produce True so that all (interesting) cases can be combined to produce True for a successful check.

Ideally I'd like to avoid pattern matching for uninteresting cases but as pattern matching is built-in to Haskell this would generate Non-exhaustive pattern exceptions.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.