Wednesday, January 15, 2014

config-check

Copperbox revision 3081.

I've changed to sample checkers to use paths defined with reverse function composition (to get a left-to-right reading) and applied with the focus function, rather than use an operator that aliased the focus function.

Using an operator for focus introduced problems with precedence that snagged up the code. Excepting the introduction of a reverse composition operator, checkers look like good old, simple Haskell again (albeit without explicit pattern matching).

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.