Wednesday, October 30, 2013

majalan

Copperbox revision 3012.

I've added phrases with advance vectors rather than explicit onsets. Advance vectors are patterned after text in PostScript whereby the next drawing position of a character is advanced to by the width vector of the last one.

This has rather messed up the code - particularly, the Answer type wasn't as universal as I was imagining. I'll have to tidy the code up at the weekend when I've got enough time to properly concentrate on it.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.