Sunday, June 16, 2013

flea circus

Copperbox revision 2982.

More work on flea motion / control.

In a nutshell the current code is too inefficient. I've spent most of today's coding time looking at why key presses weren't being picked up, but after running it on my (more powerful) laptop I realized the game was dropping keys because it was doing too much processing to fit in the frame rate. Maybe I'll need a faster machine for development, but there are certainly big improvements that could be made to the code first.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.