Sunday, January 27, 2013

majalan

Copperbox revision 2933.

I've reworked the EventList datatype / monad into two variants - one supports events at arbitrary onset times, the other supports events next to each other in the style of width vectors in computer typography - i.e. an event doesn't have an explicit onset time instead it starts at the point the previous event finished, the duration of the event moves an internal cursor representing onset time forward.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.