Sunday, January 20, 2013

majalan

Copperbox revision 2929.

I've changed the implementation of EventList to use a datatype representing state rather than pass the two parts of state as separate arguments (the result always had to combine them of course). This is a prelude to making the onset times of events in a notelist relative rather than absolute. With relative onset times it is easy to repeat a notelist after itself - all we have to do is shift the initial onset time of the repeated notelist.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.