Monday, December 31, 2012

om-shell and ochre

Copperbox revision 2922.

I've added a tremolo processor to OM-Shell. It is written in a slightly more "functional" style - i.e. the body of the processor is a function from signal to signal. Maybe this is a valid direction for defining instruments (processors) but the code actually isn't much shorter.

Ochre - I've fixed a very silly bug where I was using flip in Haskell for functions that built expression syntax in Ochre. Particularly, I was flipping the arguments for division, but division is not commutative so this was nonsensical.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.