Tuesday, June 5, 2012

swidgets

Copperbox revision 2768.

Surprising development - first Java commit to Copperbox... (swidgets = Stephen's widgets)

I've started developing the Processing GUI widgets a bit more seriously. It turns out that advanced "Processing" is actually Java - Processing (the environment / compiler, whatever...) has no concept of shared libraries written in Processing (the language) so you have to write libraries in Java. This isn't a huge difference - Processing (the language) seems to be Java less some bits and with other bits implicit to save typing.


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.