Saturday, June 16, 2012

ochre

Copperbox revision 2780.

I've added List to the type representation and made tuples heterogeneous so I can model Csound's C-style arg lists - the calling convention for Csound opcodes is like C but Ochre can now encodes variadic functions as lists. As nothing really uses source language types within Ochre (save temporary variable generation), having polymorphic lists and tuples doesn't add complexity.

Also I've made a start on signal modifiers.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.