Sunday, May 20, 2012

lirio

Copperbox revision 2763.

Lirio is a LilyPond pretty printer / formatter to replace Neume and New-Neume.

Lirio is a clean rewrite / simplification of New-Neume. The current code is a Sunday hack which I wanted to do to work out some design issues, but as I am contracting at the moment I don't know when I'll have time to work on it further.

Vis my last post, I've been experimenting with Max MSP. I haven't bought it yet as the demo lasts for a month and I've had some issues with my MacBook. I expect I will buy it at the end of the month, and if I do I'll primarily be using Max MSP rather than Haskell over the summer.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.