Saturday, October 1, 2011

wumpus

Copperbox revision 2601.

Work on renovating arrowheads. I haven't made any big changes yet to tip drawing (though this needs to be done), but I've improved the look of the tips with respect to corner mitring / bevelling.

Also I've stopped retract distance being dependent on line width - while it is true that retract distance is dependent on line width it can also be dependent on bevelling, mitring etc. It seems better to handle the nuances within the drawing function for each tip.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.