Thursday, September 22, 2011

wumpus-basic

Copperbox revision 2588.

I've optimized trail drawing so that contiguous straight lines in the same direction are coalesced. This is potentially useful for drawing Djembe beam groups in Wumpus-Rhythm.

At the weekend, when I've more time to concentrate, I'll look at removing jointedAppend from Paths in Wumpus-Drawing as AbsPaths aren't really monoidal. Also I suspect there are modules in Wumpus-Drawing that use AbsPath when a trail would be better - Arrowheads is one...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.