Thursday, September 1, 2011

wumpus-basic

Copperbox revision 2566.

I've changed the arg order of the monadic run functions to follow the monadLib style (args then monadic operation) rather than the MTL style (monadic operation then args).

Using the MTL style was as good as forcing code to use where clauses for the monadic operation if they wanted to be typographically neat, whereas the monadLib style can be linear by using ($).

Wumpus-Drawing needs updating to follow this convention.



Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.