Saturday, August 6, 2011

majalan-basic

Copperbox revision 2516.

I've remade the PosEvent type. Previously it had a rather exotic implementation because concatenating two PosEvents needed the orientation of the second before it could be computed (!). To avoid this I've added cheap displacement to the event answer type CatPrim. This means CatPrims can be moved after they have been computed, so PosEvent can directly support arrangements such as overlay or side-to-side.

Again, this is another improvement that would be good to back port to Wumpus.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.