Tuesday, July 5, 2011

zsnd-core

Copperbox revision 2486.

I've added composition operators - scoOver, scoBeside - to combine scores and hopefully debugged the score output code that was stopping them work correctly.

Update - revision 2487.

I've changed the score output so it now works for both overlay and sequential append. I'm not entirely happy with the generated scores as they probably aren't very efficient Csound, but they will do for the time being.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.