Friday, July 2, 2010

wumpus

Copperbox revision 1478.

I've added the module Graphic to Wumpus-Basic this uses Hughes lists to compose Primitives. Composing Primitives rather than composing Pictures can generate more efficient PostScript as there are no extra affine frame changes.

I've also looked at the UndecidableInstances in Wumpus-Core, something I meant to do for the last release... Core.Geometry has a need for UndecidableInstances that I can't easily replace, so Wumpus will continue to use them. The file PictureInternal.hs had a pragma for UndeicidableInstances but it wasn't actually needed, so that has been removed.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.