Sunday, January 17, 2010

OpenVG binding

Copperbox revision 1091.

The opaque matrix type is now used in in the interface of the RenderingQuality module, none of the functions export a pointer type any more (some other modules in the higher level package still export raw pointers and these need work). The matrix is marshalled in and out with a list to follow HOpenGL's example however it might be better to define a simple 3x3 matrix type.

OpenVGRaw had a bad type signature for vgGetMatrix, so I've corrected that.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.