Monday, January 4, 2010

kangaroo

Copperbox revision 1073.

I've reverted the changes made to ParseMonad in revision 1072, as the ByteString building parsers weren't useful.

Running the MIDI printer points to a persistent problem the intraparse parser - I'm not representing end-of-file in a useful way: the restrict combinator should be able to restrict to the the end-of-file and let the cursor go to the end-of-file (this is fine behaviour - it is only an error if an actually read is attempted at the end-of-file). Currently the restrict parser doesn't allow this and throws a range error if it tries to restrict to the end-of-file.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.