Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bala

Copperbox revisions 160 & 161.

Revision 160
More tidying up in Bala.Base especially the interval module. I'm still not happy with the interval module, but this check in does improve it.

I've started moving named elements into their respective modules (pitches in Pitch, intervals in Interval), the NamedElements module will be removed some time soon.


Revision 161
Chord was broken in revision 160 - a judicious use of undefined. It is back working now, though it needs a lot of improvement.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.