Friday, June 27, 2008

Bala

Copperbox revision 156 & 157.

Revision 156

Pitch is now an opaque type - its constructor/destructor is not exported outside the Pitch module (the Pitch module is the new name for the PitchRep module). This is so that consistency between the pitch name (pitch letter and accidental) and semitone count can be ensured.

This has caused a cascade of changes as other modules can no longer pattern match on Pitch. Although everything should compile, there will be quite a lot of tidying up still to do as I look for code that is now redundant.

Also the tests have been made to run again - they had been left in the cold while I had been working on SymLilyPond.


Revision 157

Changes to Interval - the arith_dist field label has been changed to interval_type.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.