Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bala

Copperbox revisions 123 & 124.

Revision 123 - I've added a shell script to build Haddock docs for Bala - actually it's nothing I couldn't do at the command line except that I would forget the command. While Bala is still pretty unstable it is getting bigger, so having hyper-linked docs will help me see what I've got.

Also added some preliminary work to support LilyPond files.

Revision 124 - Added some Haddock documentation. Move some orphaned code into a new module Unifiled.hs.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.