Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bala

Copperbox revision 121.

I've removed the file AffiDecoInstances.hs - Affi and Deco instances are now in the module with their respective types.

Slight improvement for pitch spelling sharpening and flattening keeps the pitch letter but changes the accidental:

sharp (c natural) => c #
sharp (c#) => c##

This has improved pitch spelling for scales, but things aren't perfect yet:

Scale> afficher $ makeScale (flat g4) (mkIS "WWHWWWH")

"Gb4 Ab4 Bb4 C###########4 Db5 Eb5 F5 Gb5"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.