Monday, May 12, 2014

majalan

Copperbox revision 3141.

Initial work on a more expressive note list - so far this one has notes, chords and rests.

I've also modified the first two demos - they were playing the Csound instrument wgbowedbar at a pitch outside its natural range. For what its worth, wgbowedbar is very sensitive to amplitude and should only be played with a near maximum amplitude (0.9 or higher if the orchestra uses 0dbfs, 32000 or so otherwise)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.