Sunday, February 10, 2013

ochre

Copperbox revision 2940.

I've added some syntax sugar for binding top level orchestra variables - top level variables don't synthesize their name instead it has to be supplied as a string, this is clumsy but it generates better Csound code. I've implemented an idiom with my pair constructor that gives this a pleasant enough syntax.

I've also put the low level gen table wrappers in a module Language.GensRaw  - and started implementing some higher level wrappers.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.