Wednesday, September 26, 2012

majalan

Copperbox revision 2852.

I've changed f-tables (gens) making them opaque commands rather than functions that return an introspective GenTable.

There doesn't seem to be much of a need for introspective GenTable object, as it doesn't seem to support useful manipulation (there isn't a reasonable way to halve or double the resolution of tables, though there can be for specific table instances). So it seems better to have a command to write table instantiation in the score.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.