Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HNotate

Copperbox revision 230.

I've started and alternative implementation of HNotate - it was already was too complicated and some of the early design decisions seemed wrong (e.g. having different syntax tree data types for each backend was supposed to make the code simpler but didn't).

At the moment the alt-version is smaller and simpler (but doesn't have the features of the original). I'll have to see if I can keep it smaller and simpler as I get it to work.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.