Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bala

Copperbox revision 176.

Mostly changes to the SymAbc representation. The datatypes module is now organised following the categories of the Abc standard 2.0 draft, although for my purposes I'm only interested in the parts that are readily supported - plus voice overlays which are supported in abcm2ps but note abc2ps. Voice overlays are necessary to get a equivalent to LilyPond's single staff polyphony.

The Abc renderer hasn't progressed much as Abc format needs to put in barlines (LilyPond sets the by default). I'll have to work out what to do for this.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.