Sunday, July 8, 2007

Applicative Packrat Parser

Copperbox revision 60

Added an parser in the packrat style that uses Control.Applicative.

Hopefully the parser is genuinely a packrat parser (that's to say it memoizes results properly rather than uses backtracking), but I'm not sure it is fully lazy. The code is only an experiment so it might get deleted from the repository head at some point, but the nice thing about version control is that it will live on. (Forever?)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.