Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cil Pickle - commit

Success - Test01 now runs.

This means that Cil/OCaml to ASDL pickle; ASDL pickle to Haskell now works to some degree.

Caveat - floats aren't handled and no doubt there are some bugs lurking where the ASDL description of the CIL AST is slightly different to the OCaml one (it doesn't use 'anonymous' tuples as much as the original OCaml AST).

But... As I'm working out Subversion as I go along I've tagged the code as Release-0.1 (after several attempts - by the time I've got a useful release I should be 'useful' with Subversion).

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.